min read 4
My Go-To KETO Recovery Drink
What’s up, fam! So, as many of you know, I’ve been following a low-carb, high-fat diet since late 2011/early 2012, and one of my biggest challenges early on was getting enough healthy fats and finding quick and convenient options as I am always on the go.
KetoLogic products have really helped me make the keto lifestyle so much easier, and today, I wanted to share a simple drink recipe with y’all that is one of my go-tos when I am running around like crazy. This one is also especially good as a post-workout meal replacement. For this drink, I just use a blender bottle as I usually don’t have time to use a regular blender or my Vitamix.
- Add ice & water to your blender bottle.
- Add 2 scoops of Whey Protein, or KetoLogic KetoMeal: I use RevitaPro in my drink, but you can substitute that for KetoLogic KetoMeal. For me, RevitaPro promotes recovery, muscle growth, post-workout cramps, and restful sleep. KetoMeal is a low-carb MCT-based keto shake which enhances ketosis and weight loss. Chocolate, vanilla, or salted caramel KetoMeal would work well in this recipe.
- Add 2 scoops of KetoLogic BHB: KetoLogic BHB is a great source of exogenous ketones, which support ketosis and weight loss. I add BHB to increase my energy and improve my mental focus. It comes in a variety of flavors, including chocolate and vanilla, which would work well in this recipe. KetoLogic BHB also comes with caffeine if you prefer.
- Add 1 tablespoon of KetoLogic MCT Oil: KetoLogic MCT Oil is a high-quality source of fat that can enhance your energy level. It’s quickly absorbed and converted into ketones, which can help you achieve or maintain a state of ketosis. It’s also helpful for weight loss if that is one of your goals.
- Add 2 scoops of KetoLogic Collagen Powder: Collagen helps improve the health of hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints. Plus, it supports digestive health and immune health. It also gives the drink a creamy texture. I like the mocha collagen, but it also comes in chocolate if you prefer.
- Add heavy whipping cream: This is something that may be unique to me, but I love the taste of the cream with all of the above and it provides me with even more healthy fats.
- Shake vigorously and enjoy!
I hope this was helpful! If you want to check out more KetoLogic products that will help you maintain your keto lifestyle, just visit https://shop.ketologic.com/. If you are new to Keto or want to try Keto, I encourage you to check out KetoLogic’s KETO 30 Challenge to get started! They also have a free online community with keto coaches that can guide you every step of the way.
Be the first to know when Tim drops new contentSubscribe
Corpus Christi, TX